Premises liability laws exist to protect the interests of people who live, work or visit places, including apartment buildings, office complexes, schools, retail shops, department stores, restaurants, hospitals and private homes. In essence, premises liability means that a property owner may be held responsible if an individual is injured on his or her property.
Premises Liability Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Contact an attorney at Nasseri Law Group to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your accidental injury that occurred in any of the following circumstances:
- Tripping and slipping accidents
- Elevator-related accidents
- Fire and burn injuries
- Harm from lead paint
- School or day care accidents
- Negligent security involving assault or rape
- Improper security at a hotel
Should we accept your case and should you decide to retain our services, we will actively investigate every angle of the accident, the injury and any negligence involved. Even if no negligence was involved, you may still be able to recover compensation for your injuries suffered on someone else’s property.
Our firm takes the time to research your case and explore every possible option for financial recovery.
Recovering Compensation From Your Premises Liability Case
Nasseri Law Group will fight tirelessly to help you recover as much as you are owed for all matters related to:
- Any doctor or hospital bills including the cost of in-home care, equipment, and rehabilitation
- Any lost income resulting from your injuries: including lost wages and reduced income potential
- Any pain and suffering that you’ve endured and might possibly endure throughout your lifetime related to your accident injury
REQUEST A FREE CASE EVALUATION